The pictures above are the signs for inside McComsey.
The two above are ideas for the sign for the sandwich board signs. We bolded the words "interdisciplinary" and "conference"because we felt that it would be difficult to read from far away. The signs inside would be 8 1/2 x 11. We aren't sure what size the outside ones would be because we haven't seen the size of the sandwich board.
The rest of class we talked about our app ideas. We were to get into groups and talk about our app ideas and try to think about our elevator pitch. I decided to switch ideas for my app. My original idea was a color scanner but Alannah mentioned a really good idea today in class about a Bucket List app. I asked her if I could use that idea because I felt it was perfect for me. I have a bucket list but feel that I don't get anything checked off of it because everything is so expensive. So I now am using that idea. I figured when you open the app you can go through a list and pick what things are on your bucket list (or add your own). Then the app would look for coupons and deals on items on your list. For example, if you had "Ride an elephant" on your list, the app would find coupons for local zoos and notify you. You could also connect with friends and if your friends had the same item on their list the app could find group deals on items.





No comments:
Post a Comment