Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 6 Outside of Class

This weekend I finished my wireframes.


I also completed a wireframe sitemap to clarify which pages you would be taken to when clicked on each area.

I also tweaked my app icon.

The left corner of the check mark looked a little weird so I did my best to try and fix it.

I also worked on the first 8 pages of my design brief.








I also watched the video "How to Prototype an Interactive iPhone App in 19 Minutes." These are my notes:
  • Command + Shift + M makes a new screen
  • Command and - decreases the size of your text
  • Group an object is Command + G
  • Command + D duplicates a slide
  • To make it interactive, you should add the hyperlinks by stating which page number it should take you to when you click on something
  • You can make the "hit surface bigger" by using a rectangle and linking it to the other page
  • By adding hyperlinks to the master slides - it adds the link to all the slides
  • You can also add animations to your slides


No comments:

Post a Comment